How do you lazy day?

Phew! Finally the weekend to a week that felt like eternity even though we were busy with so many things going on. I've gotten a chance to have a timeout to catch up with things around the house, but most importantly, Christmas decorating! Although our Christmas lights STILL aren't, but that means I get to keep them up even longer after the holidays, right? Haha I caught up on snuggles with Meli and even got some extra sleep as Oliver took over this morning! After all, Happy Wife...Happy Life (something EVERY man needs to learn)! We had one of those days, I think they call it "Lazy Days"?! We ALL stayed in our PJ's, relaxed without the pressure of needing to be somewhere, watched Christmas movies and ate yummy food, it was great (even Livy loved it)!


The girls: Alivia is doing great and as I said in my last post we have a little break from anything Dr related until 12/11, fingers crossed! Meli is doing great as well! She got a narrator part in the holiday play and thinks "this is her time to shine, just in case I don't become famous, she's got it"..HAHA! She is over the moon about it to say the least! She's practicing any chance she gets (It's just a sentence long, but she takes it so serious)...and she's getting pumped about the holidays of course. We don't know what are plans will be as we purchased flights back before our little Livy came down with all this crazy stuff to go visit our family in Mexico, but right now we aren't sure if we will be able to go. The appointment on 12/11 will be when we make our decision along with the Dr's recommendation's. Our elves also have ARRIVED! Bailey is Meli's from a couple years ago and Cailey is our new elf that is now Livy's! We think they are sisters too and couldn't be happier to have them back! Meli thinks its awesome to tell Livy all about them, going through all the places they like to hide and explaining the Elf on the Shelf Tradition, she truly is the BEST big sister Livy could ask for!

My thoughts: I have been thinking a lot about my choice to start blogging and what I want to make of it. Is this silly? Does anyone even care? Should I find something else to do with the little free time I have? With this being said,  I am so, so, so very grateful for all my acquaintances, friends and family that have reached out and shared that they too are excited for it and how great it is! That is HUGE to me, and has made me really analyze every aspect of blogging. I have chosen to definitely be a lifestyle blogger! I will be blogging about all aspects of our life. From our day to day challenges as well as great things happening in our lives. We have realized we have the best of both worlds parenting wise: a 6 year old daughter that is independent with the maturity level of a 9 year old, but talks back and has quite the sass package....and then a sweet, chunky, babbling little baby that eats, sleeps and smiles all day long. I love cooking/sharing my family recipes of homemade Mexican food. I also enjoy making/taste testing new desserts from Pinterest and forcing my family and friends try them...my sister Lia LOVES IT! I love being a mama and love sharing my all natural tricks and secrets that only mamas know. I love life and enjoy sharing inspiration to others. I love sharing marriage do's and dont's too as everyday Oliver and I are changing and growing up together which means there's LOTS of experiences..haha So I have convinced myself I TOTALLY CAN DO THIS! 

I am working on a schedule to keep my thoughts in order. I want my blog to be worth your time as well as something you and I can look forward to connecting on. So stay tuned for more as I work through the details and as always feel free to send me a message with advice or ideas of topics you would enjoy me blogging about.

Too cute to not share! She loves to roll over to the tree and taste ornaments, especially all of Meli's special ones..HAHA!  
Please note: all the glass ornaments are up high, out of her reach! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and smile because you deserve to, remember it's the best time of the year!

With love,
CeeCee

Comments